Indian fish curry by me! It’s been a long time I wanted to eat curry cooked Kari…but did not take much cocomilk. so decided on this, because the plan is going to do more for the sauce eaten with Prata instant for breakfast. And therefore also I cook Indian curry recipe from Queenstandoor. That was why I added mango and add more acid to the taste, in order to give a little bit sourer for the Kari.
Ingredients of Indian fish curry (6-8 people)
- 1 whole red snapper
- 2 large onions *
- 3 cloves garlic *
- 1/2 inch ginger *
- 3 red chilies (finely ground *) + add 1 tablespoon chili powder)
- 3 tablespoons fish curry
- Bahan2 mustache: –
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (if you use 1 large clove only)
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek mixed (consisting of fenugreek, cumin / rough and mustard seed)
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves
- 2 slice of sliced tamarind + add 1 piece more
- 2 eggplant seeds. Cut and fry cook-half / use okra
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (use milk cartons) – (use 3 tablespoons of coconut milk)
- Salt, sugar and seasoning powder (optional)
- 2 red chilies / green, halved, not broken
- 1 mango young- (added)
See Also : sweet Indian dishes recipe
- Clean the fish, marinate with lime and salt, washed and drained. Combine the curry fish and also bahan2 blended earlier. Mix well.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a saucepan, saute bahan2 fry until fragrant. Add the spices which have been brewed and cook until oil rises. Use low heat.
- Add water (approximately 700ml, or follow the like), and stir. Let boil. Enter the fish, sliced tamarind and season with salt, sugar and powdered seasoning if desired.
- When boiling, add coconut milk, eggplant, tomatoes and green and red chili hemisphere. Let boil a minute or two. Turn off the heat and can be served hot.
- Enjoy your Indian fish curry!