Indian curry recipe is one type of food that is most popular in Indonesia is a chicken. There are so many menu delicious foods that can be produced from these birds, one of which is the chicken curry recipe. Menu native chicken curry our country can indeed be served without milk, but this time, I would like to present one curry recipes from neighboring countries are also quite popular not only in his country but also in the world, the Indian chicken curry recipe and easy way to make it.
Indian curry recipe is one of my favorite Indian recipes that are sought after by the people of Indonesia. In addition to its simple ingredients in the can in our country, it tastes good and also makes a delicious authentic Indian curry recipe can be accepted easily by our tongues. One important distinction between Indian chicken curry with Indonesian chicken curry spice ingredient is the usage of its fairly complete. In addition, the use of pieces of tomatoes in a rough cut also makes India’s original recipe has an image of a distinctive taste compared with prescription Malaysian chicken curry, chicken curry without coconut milk and others.
Ingredients Recipe Indian Chicken Curry
- 1 chicken medium size (approximately 1 kg). Cut into 10 to 14 sections so that seasoning can seep into the meat.
- 160 grams of fresh red tomatoes. Cut according to taste.
- 210 grams of good quality potatoes. Small cut according to taste.
- 2 large spoons or a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- 510 ml thick coconut milk from coconuts. Should avoid the use of instant coconut milk, but there is not anything.
- 20 grams of white bottom. Da chopped peeled for stir-fry seasoning.
- 30 grams of ginger. Peeled and chopped for sautéed later.
- 50 grams of red onion locally. Peel the skin well and coarsely chopped for stir-fry.
- 50 grams of curry powder spices that can be bought in shops nearby.
- Cinnamon slightly (approximately 3cm).
- Cloves to taste (1 point)
- 1 piece of fruit deaf.
- Cardamom 2 eggs
- 5 bay leaves Koja or more famous with curry leaves.
How to cook Indian curry recipe
- First saute chopped herbs above all with a little oil until fragrant smell.
- Enter the cinnamon, cloves, anise fruit and 2 grains of cardamom. Stir slowly about 1-2 minutes.
- Enter the chicken pieces into the spice mixture above. Stir slowly until the chicken feels stiff.
- Enter the potato pieces and keep stirring about 2 minutes or until the potatoes are wilted.
- Enter the curry powder.
- Enter 510 ml thick coconut milk little by little. Still stirring slowly until boiling. Do not let her broken coconut milk.
- Enter chunks of tomatoes in it. Remain in stir slowly over low heat until thick curry sauce and greasy look.
- Once the chicken meat is quite tender, remove from heat and pour into a serving bowl large enough size.
See Also :indian cooking recipes in hindi
Typically, native Indian chicken curry dish is served with bread. But it is less common for Indonesian society. Depending on the tastes and want to be eaten with bread or put a little rice was tasty and delicious. It was not too difficult right way to cook Indian curry recipe above.