Indian curry recipe is one of their most famous meat curry was mentioned came from India. Processing meat dishes flavored with herbs and spices are so rich it became one of the delicious dishes so delicious. Well, for those of you who want to make their own meat curry dish typical Indian home. Let us refer to the following recipe.
Materials Needed To Make Indian curry recipe Meat Typical Indian cuisine Delicious and Delicious
Main Ingredients Needed to Make Meat curries Typical India:
- 500 gr mutton
- 250 g potatoes, peeled and cut into four
- 5 large green chilies cut in half
- Coconut milk from coconut 1/2 plus one glass of water (condensed)
- 1 large red tomato, cut into eight
- Water 2-3 cups
- Typical Indian curry seasoning mashed goat:
- 2 knuckles ginger
- 5 spring onions
- 100 gr coriander
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon seasoning Curry Spicy Meat
- 250 grams of red pepper curls
- Salt to taste
Pan-fried spice seasoning Curry meat for India:
- 1 star anise fruit / deaf
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Cinnamon 1/2 finger
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 5 pieces of cloves
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 cardamom India
- Taste cooking oil for sautéing
How to Make Curry meat typical Indian cuisine Delicious and Delicious
How to prepare Before Cooked Meat:
- The first thing that can be done in advance to initiate steps in this recipe is to cut the mutton that has been prepared with the shape and size you want. Also, make sure if you cut it the same size so that when cooked, the texture of meat can produce the same average level of tenderness.
- When finished cut, now enter into the meat container will henceforth we clean.
- Take the meat to the sink and wash the meat with clean water until the dirt that is inside can be removed properly.
- After that, remove the meat from the wash, drain the water and set aside temporarily.
- Cooking Curry meat Typical India:
- Please meat mixed with herbs that have been crushed and rub all parts of the meat until evenly and set aside first, let the spices to infuse the meat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic and stir until fragrant savory and delicious.
- Enter the spices cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, curry leaves and flowers into the deaf stir and stir again until the smell of fragrant delights.
- After fragrant, just insert the meat which has been covered with a smooth flavor into stir and stir evenly until the meat changes color and texture become more rigid.
- Add water into the stir and stir evenly, cook with low heat and cover with the lid until the meat becomes tenderer.
- Enter the saint along with chunks of potatoes into the boiling coconut meat with green chili. Stir until wilted potatoes become more mature. To check if the potatoes are cooked or not you can take and stabbed.
When ripe, now stew from the stove and serve meat curry in a serving bowl and serve while still warm meat curry. Because when cold, fatty meats that are inside will freeze and make it felt to be less tasty Indian curry recipe. If you want you can also provide a sprinkling of fried onions on top of it to add taste.