Indian chicken recipes of curry, Curry dishes are not only popular in Indonesia but in India also liked the chicken curry. In India, Chicken curry combined with potatoes, tomatoes and sauce is thick. SIS interested in making curry Chicken Typical of India? Here’s the recipe of this Indian chicken curry.
Indian chicken recipes need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1 kg chicken, cut into 10-12 pieces.
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and diced.
- 150 g of red tomatoes, cut into rough.
- 500 ml coconut milk.
- 30 g ginger, chopped.
- 20 g garlic, minced.
- 50 g onion, chopped.
- 50 g curry powder.
- 5 curry leaves.
- 3 cm cinnamon.
- 1 whole clove.
- 1 piece deaf.
- 2 grains of cardamom.
How to make indian chicken recipes:
See Also : another indian chicken recipes
- Saute chopped herbs until wilted and fragrant.
- Add the herbs and stir well.
- Enter the chicken pieces, stir until stiff.
- Add the potatoes, stirring until wilted.
- Pour the coconut milk, reduce the heat. Stir until boiling.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until the sauce thick oily.
- Remove and serve warm. Indian chicken recipes is ready for 6 people.